Jansen Economy E30 Glazed Fire Rated Door
Fire doors and fire-resistant partitions of class E30/EW30/E60/EW60 can be easily assembled using the tried-and-tested Economy profiles. It is even possible to achieve fire resistance classes up to E120 for partition walls. The profiles with a depth of 50 have very narrow face widths. The appearance is identical to that of the other fire protection systems Janisol 2 and Janisol C4.
Materials / surface
- Uncoated or strip-galvanised steel, suitable for powder coating or stove-enamelling
- Stainless steel 1.4307 and 1.4404 uncoated or polished
- Single and double doors, with or without side panels and transom windows
- Steel and stainless steel hinges for welding or screw-fit
- Integrated door closers
- Multipoint locks (motorised also available)
- Designer glazing beads
- Emergency locks and panic push-bars
Special technical features
- Dry glazing and glazing with putty
- Central glazed panel
- Connection to solid wall or lightweight wall construction
- Door height up to 2.5 m with single-latch lock
- Door height up to 3.8 m with single-latch lock and top retracting bolt
- Also possible with fire protection and smoke protection combined or only with smoke protection (Smoke control doors Jansen Economy 50 RS).
- Also possible without fire protection (Jansen Economy 50 door).
- Fire resistance class E30/EW30/E60/EW60 for doors and up to E120 for fixed glazing; tested in accordance with EN 1634-1
- Smoke control in accordance with DIN 18095
- Smoke control tested in accordance with EN 1634-3
- Durability (C5) tested in accordance with EN 1191
- Emergency exit door in accordance with EN 1125 / EN 179